TANZANIA RED CROSS SOCIETY
THE SPANISH RED CROSS
INVITATION FOR BIDS
TENDER Nº 1 OF 2007
For the supply of Petroleum Products.
- The TRCS invites bids from eligible companies for the supply of petroleum products for the Refugee Relief Operation camps in Kigoma region, western Tanzania. Average monthly consumption is 40,000 litters of diesel and 1,000 litters of petrol. Validity of the contract would be from 1st of March to 31st December 2007.
2. The Tender Committee will exclude from participation tenderers who are: bankrupted; convicted for professional misconduct, fraud, corruption; have not paid government taxes; or have been declared in breach of contract within an E.U financed operation.
3. The award criteria will be the best price quality ratio, for which the tender committee will take into account at least the following criteria: price, quality, compliance with the requisites, capacity of the company to perform the supply and delivery effectiveness. The lowest bid needs not to be accepted.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain tendering documents after the payment of a non refundable fee of 50 USD from Tanzania Red Cross Society, c/o Logistics Department, Plot No. 294/295, Ali Hassan Mwinyi Road, P.O. Box 1133, Dar es Salaam Tanzania Tel: 255-22-2151839 Fax: 255-22-2150147 Email:email@example.com, during business hours. For further information visit the web page www.cruzroja.es, then click acción internacional, then click licitaciones
- Duly sealed offers must be received latest 09th Feb of 2007 before 12:00 noon , local Tanzanian time at the abovementioned office during business hours..
The Secretary, Tanzania Red Cross Society Tender Board.